- General Details
- Product Enquiry
- Brightness : 400 cd/m2
- Built into this signage is a Quad Core Processor. This is the engine behind the webOS platform that allows fast loading of apps and menu’s, as well as multi-tasking between apps. The result? Quick access to content and smooth playback.
- With webOS 3.0 you can build apps and construct your own customised signage solutions using the LG Software Development Kit (SDK) and display logos during screen idle time (i.e. boot up, lost signal).
- Content can be created, distributed and controlled by a signage without a dedicated PC or server.
- PBP (Picture-By-Picture) and PIP (Picture-In-Picture) features enable you to compose various layouts for several digital devices.
- Various types of IP video streaming protocol are supported, such as RTSP/RTP, MMS, HLS and MPEG-2 TS.
- Web access speed and security can be improved by supporting Proxy Server (A server that acts as an intermediary for requests from clients seeking resources from other servers.)
- This signage has built in Wi-Fi and the ability to mirror your Miracast enabled smartphone’s screen, so you can share content on a Wi-Fi network.
- With SoftAp, the SM5KC signage can operate as a wireless access point for SoftAp enabled mobile devices.
- With BEACON and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) supported by SM5KC*, retail stores can provide coupons and information in real time.
Contact us for more product information.(852) 2117 1197 firstname.lastname@example.org