- General Details
- Product Enquiry
- Wirelessly share content from personal mobile devices — Allows users to connect a wide variety of devices to the system wirelessly or through a wired LAN connection.
- Outputs: HDMI connector, 15-pin HD connector, 3.5 mm stereo audio mini jack
- Supports Microsoft Windows® and OS X® computers as well as Apple® and Android™ smartphones and tablets
- HDMI and VGA video outputs — Offers flexibility to work with digital and analog display devices or a system switcher to easily add wireless capabilities to existing video systems.
- Simultaneous content display from up to four different personal devices — Fosters collaboration and discussion by displaying multiple items, and eliminates the need to constantly change among content sources in team environments.
- Dedicated mobile app, MirrorOp® for Extron ShareLink™, for reliable iOS and Android content sharing — Enables reliable content sharing that works independent of iOS AirPlay® or Android software updates.
- Dropbox®, Google Drive™, iCloud®, and OneDrive™ integration within the MirrorOp for Extron ShareLink app provides easy access to content stored in the cloud
- Collaboration mode allows any attendee to display content and control the presentation — Enables content display from any connected device to enhance interactivity in brainstorming sessions, team meetings, and other collaborative environments.
- Moderator mode ensures only approved content is displayed — Enables the moderator to select which users can access the display and how the content is displayed.
- Content sharing from a computer to as many as four ShareLink 250 Series units on the network — Allows a Windows or OS X computer to send content to multiple ShareLink 250 Series units on the network, supporting up to four displays.
Contact us for more product information.(852) 2117 1197 firstname.lastname@example.org